PPGBA Corporate Member Benefits and Programs
For More Info, please email to julie (at) ppgba.org
Founded in 1971, PPGBA currently has approximately 100 members, whose primary specialties are wedding, portrait and commercial photography. We are one of the largest local affiliates of the Professional Photographers of America. There are several ways that you and your company can make contact with PPGBA members.
- Listing in Buyers’ Guide in our Bulletin monthly newsletter
- Listing on Corporate Member web page
- Ability to purchase at a nominal cost – a set of postal mailing labels of our membership
- Discounted advertising in our Bulletin newsletter
- NEW !!! 1/6 page banner ad in every newsletter issue. Contact julie @ ppgba.org for artwork specifications
- Ability to book a display table for our annual “trade show night” – tentative date 11/2016 (not available to non-corporate members)
- Listing in the Corporate Member section of PPGBA’s annual membership directory
- We welcome your press releases that we can use in our industry news column in our monthly Bulletin newsletter (subject to space availability). Please forward your information to julie (at) ppgba.org
- Sponsorship of one of our monthly meetings is available for a minimum of $250* (minimum $350* if NOT a Corporate Member). Sponsorship helps to us to provide the high quality of programming we present to our members each month. Benefits of monthly meeting sponsorship are:
- Display table for you to show/discuss your product/service, share literature, and visit with attendees. Please limit literature to your display table – flyers, etc. are not permitted on attendee chairs. (note: Sponsors do NOT address the audience at the meetings; their communication is to be given at the sponsor table.)
- We have networking (and sponsor visiting time from 7-7:30), then between the speaker and our monthly image competition, there is another break where they can visit with you
- Company logo will be placed/linked on the meeting web page to promote the program and on the program description page in the newsletter, provided sponsor commitment is confirmed at least 45 days before the meeting.
* Costs can vary, if a “big name” speaker is desired, the speaker may require a higher rate of compensation or travel costs that would require additional support from the sponsor. If you don’t have a particular speaker you wish to sponsor, many speakers come with pre-established sponsorship/s, but please let us know of your interest and we’ll see if we can find a date and an “un-sponsored” speaker who would be a good fit for you.
How to reach PPGBA members with your news:
As a volunteer organization, we have limited resources to upload information to our website, nor do we have an advertising section on our website. Our primary vehicle for reaching our members is our monthly newsletter, The Bulletin, that is available to ALL our members plus our member prospects and the Bay Area photographic community at large. (PPGBA does not distribute or share e-mail addresses.)
To send a press release (text only, no photos please), please forward your information by email to our newsletter production staff to julie (at) ppgba.org . Please put “industry news” in your subject line. Text may be edited for space, and publication will be scheduled on a space and manpower available basis.
If you would like to place an advertisement in the newsletter OR if you would like information about becoming a PPGBA Corporate Member, please contact julie (at) ppgba.org